1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Purchase is necessary. Please retain the promotional packaging and itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for winners to receive their Prize. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Entrants must be residents of mainland Great Britain aged 18 years or over. Excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
4. Promoter: The Promoter is The Silver Spoon Company (a business division of British Sugar plc), Western House, Lynch Wood Business Park, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ (the “Promoter”). The following Silver Spoon brands are participating in this promotion: Silver Spoon, Billington’s and Allinson’s Flour.
5. Main Promotion Period: The promotion is open from 00:01 BST on the 19th April 2021 until 23:59 BST on the 20th September 2021, inclusive.
Wrap Up Promotion Period: The wrap up draw will be open from 00:00 BST on the 21st September 2021 until 23:59 GMT on the 30th November 2021, inclusive.
6. How to enter:
- To enter this promotion, entrants must
- i) purchase a participating product that features the ‘Bake for Love & Win’ on-pack messaging
- ii) go to www.BakeForLove.co.uk and enter the on-pack code, their name and email address. Winners will be notified as described below.
- One entry per promotional pack purchased. One entry per pack batch code per day. Winners may be asked to provide proof of purchase, so please keep hold of your promotional pack packaging and itemised receipt.
- Entrants must be residents of mainland Great Britain aged 18 years or over.
- Prizes will only be awarded and/or sent to GB Mainland addresses.
- Entrants must have a valid email address and internet access to enter and receive prizes.
- Participants may win a maximum of 3 prizes over the course of the Main Promotion Period (maximum of one prize per Tier per entrant).
- Participants may also win a maximum of 1 prize in the Wrap Up Promotion Period.
- See below for more details.
7. Prizes: During the Main Promotion Period there will be a total of 10,228 Prizes available to be won.
- Tier One: 3 x new kitchens up to the value of £25,000 each (this total includes labour costs and the cost of the removal of current kitchen if necessary).
- Tier Two: 225 winners will each win 1 x KitchenAid 4.8L Artisan tilt-head stand mixer.
- Tier Three: 10,000 winners will each win 1 x personalised circular cake tin with embossed love hearts (220 x 95mm).
Wrap Up Draw Prizes: 100 winners will each win 1 x personalised cake tin with embossed love hearts (220 x 95mm).
8. Further Prize Details & Conditions:
- Tier One winners must provide written proof that they have the right to consent to the installation of a new kitchen at the nominated address. If a Tier One Prize winner is unable to accept the prize (e.g., because they are a tenant rather than a homeowner) for a reason accepted by the Promoter as legitimate in its absolute discretion, the Promotor may offer that winner either an alternative prize of equal or greater value or a cash prize. The Promoter will have absolute discretion as to the award of an alternative prize, depending on the circumstances.
- Tier Two winners’ colour preference will be taken into account but cannot be guaranteed. The number of each colour mixer available is fixed:
Empire Red – 70 available
Almond Cream – 50 available
Pistachio – 40 available
Onyx Black – 65 available.
- Tier Three and Wrap up Draw Prizes: Personalisation of cake tins is limited to 10 characters (including spaces) and personalisation will be subject to moderation (see more details of moderation below in section 23 (Moderation of cake tin personalisation).
- Tier Two and Tier Three prizes and Wrap Up Draw prizes are all non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Please note that delivery of prizes may take up to 45 days from prize acceptance and is subject to any further unavoidable delays caused by COVID19 or any other circumstances outside the control of the Promoter.
9. Winner Selection:
- Instant Win: During the Main Promotion Period, 10,228 “winning moments” (days, hours, minutes, seconds), have been randomly selected by a computer algorithm under the supervision of an independent person. The first entry of a valid on-pack code on or after each winning moment will be awarded a Prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment to the next, the Prize from that winning moment will be rolled over, creating an additional winning moment. All 10,228 Prizes are available to be won. Each entry has the same chance of winning a prize.
- Wrap Up Draw: 100 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Wrap Up Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Wrap Up Promotion Period.
- Mop Up Draw: Following the end of both Promotion Periods, in the event of any unclaimed/unallocated prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to request that an independent party conducts a random draw to allocate these prizes. This draw will take place within 20 days of the end of the Wrap Up Promotion Period. The prize pool for this draw depends wholly on what is won/claimed during the Main and Wrap Up Promotion Periods so the number of Prizes that may be awarded by this route is unknown and the draw may not be necessary. All entrants to the Main and Wrap Up draws will be eligible to win a prize in this draw but Tier One and Tier Two prize winners from the Main Promotion Period may not win a second prize from the same Tier.
10. Winner Notification:
- Instant Win (Main Promotion Period): All winning entrants will be instantly notified on screen and asked to follow the instructions to provide additional contact details and claim their prize.
- Tier One and Tier Two winners will also be contacted by email within 14 days of being notified that they have won and will be required to follow any instructions provided to confirm their eligibility, provide proof of purchase if requested, and claim their prize within a further 14 days.
- Tier Three winners will be able to personalise their tin immediately by following the on screen instructions.
- Wrap Up Draw: Winners will be notified via email within 14 days from the end of the Wrap Up Promotion Period and will be required to follow the instructions provided to claim their prize within a further 14 days.
- Mop Up Draw: Winners will be notified via email within 14 days from the date the Mop Up Draw takes place and will be required to follow the instructions provided to claim their prize within a further 14 days.
- In the event that any winner does not provide the required details within 14 days of being asked to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and add their Prize into the Mop Up Draw at the Promotor’s discretion.
In the unlikely event that a Prize isn’t arranged within 28 days of prize acceptance or doesn’t arrive within 45 days of prize acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by contacting us at https://www.bakeforlove.co.uk/contact. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and/or that they are not employed by the Promoter or its Agent) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, corrupted or affected the administration, security or integrity of the Promotion, tampered with the entry process, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion, including, without limitation, by making entries from multiple email accounts in order to submit multiple entries.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including computer failures or apparent negligence by its sub-contractors, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
13. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
15. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
16. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with KitchenAid. By entering, entrants acknowledge that KitchenAid does not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release them from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided solely to the Promoter.
18. The Promoter, and/or any agent appointed by it to assist with running the promotion on behalf of the Promoter, shall only use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://www.bakeforlove.co.uk/privacy which all entrants are advised to read.
19. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
20. The Promoter will (subject to the points below and under normal circumstances) make winners’ surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to The Silver Spoon Company, Western House (Block B), Lynchwood Business Park, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ within 10 weeks of the end of the relevant Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know within a week of receiving their winning notification by contacting us at https://www.bakeforlove.co.uk/contact. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA or other Regulatory Authority. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
21. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
23. Moderation of cake tin personalisation
The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries for Tier Three and Wrap up Draw Prizes which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third party brand or reference any third party names, logos and/or trademarks, and/or
- promotes any political agenda.